STRAWBERRY PROTEIN SHAKE
This Strawberry Protein Shake recipe is easy to make and delicious.
Calories: 304 kcal
- ½ cup vanilla flavored almond milk
- ½ cup strawberry flavored Greek yogurt or vanilla, I use Greek Gods Strawberry Honey
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp honey
- ¾ cup frozen strawberries or mixed berries, if you prefer
- 3-6 ice cubes I use 5, depending on how thick you like your shakes
- Starting with the almond milk, place all the ingredients into a blender. Depending on your blender's settings, first start by chopping up the ice and frozen strawberries, followed by pureeing the mixture to create a smooth, even consistency.
- In order to get your preferred consistency, you can also start by not adding any ice, following the other steps above. Once all other ingredients are mixed together, slowly add the ice, mix and then test. Continue to add more ice cubes until the desired consistency is met.
- If too thick, you can add some more almond milk, little by little. If not sweet enough, add a little more honey.
Strawberry Protein Shake
Amount Per Serving (1 shake)
Calories 304 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9.1g 14%
Saturated Fat 5.2g 26%
Cholesterol 19.2mg 6%
Sodium 154.9mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 21.6g 7%
Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15%
Protein 31.7g 63%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 77%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
You can find the full recipe here.